Oh Faye! If only you were an expert at this..
One way you can make people in your workplace take notice of you is to use some fancy language. Find out how you can use “au fait” in everyday conversations with your colleagues. I’m sure you’ll raise a few eyebrows!
Au fait /əʊˈfeɪ/
- having experience or practical knowledge of a thing or expert
- borrowed from French au fait (literally “at fact”)
- pronounced like “Oh Faye!”
- I’m quite au fait with this process
- At the end of the meeting, everyone needs to be au fait with these changes
- Are you au fait with how to process this order?