Young professionals need all the help they can get.
We have the best tools and resources, just for you.
- See all 10 articles
- Design amazing customer experiencesLearn how to design amazing customer experiences, understanding design principles and build a minimum viable product.Start lesson
- Customer Insights: Why feedback and complaints are good for businessMaking it easy for customers to complain and provide feedback is one of the most valuable things you can do to learn about your customer needs and improve your product and service offering.Read more
- What is project managementProject Management is all about using a set of tools, disciplines and methods to achieve a specific business goal or objective. Learn about the key steps to successful project management.Read more
- Your workplace is like a rainforest ecosystemSome modern companies are starting to create rainforests in the workplace by building ecosystems that support collaboration and knowledge sharing. But what's with all the environmental buzzwords?Read more
- Get yourself some of that sweet low-hanging fruitHave you ever heard people around your office say "there's some low-hanging fruit we need to take care of"? What's does that actually mean, there's a fruit tree in the office?Read more
- Oh Faye! If only you were an expert at this..One way you can make people in your workplace take notice of you is to use some fancy language. Find out how you can use "au fait" in everyday conversations with your colleagues.Read more
- See all 9 articles
- Make your own website in less than 5 minutes
It can often be difficult to setup a website, register a domain name, buy web hosting, configure an online shop and create a payment gateway.
We show you how you can setup a website in less than 5 minutes.Read more
- Build a Risk Assessment Matrix (Free Template)
Using a Risk Assessment Matrix helps you to uncover potential issues, determine the impact and develop strategies to minimise the impact of those risks.Read more
- Build your small business by starting small firstFind out what you should prioritise first when setting up your online business and avoid putting effort into things that your customers simply don't care about.Read more
- Make an impression with beautiful Flat UI Colours
One of the most important things to remember when creating a brand or design is consistency.
We've created some of the most beautiful colour palettes that you can use in your presentations.Read more
- Documenting things properly with version controlIf you’re working in a fast-paced environment where change is inevitable, then one of the most critical skills you will need to learn is Version Control.Read more
- PowerPoint: Create beautiful presentations (Free Template)Learn how to make amazing presentations without needing to learn how to be a graphic designer and stand out in your workplace.Read more
- See all 17 articles
- Calculate Sigma levels and DPMO (Free Tool)Using the Defect Per Million Opportunities (DPMO) tool, you can quickly calculate the current Sigma Levels of your product or business operations and better prioritise what needs to be resolved.Read more
- Do you still need a Business CardWith the age of social media, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, many people still wonder whether a business card is still important and whether it's worth the money.Read more
- Just in time inventory managementOften small businesses will order lots of stock so they can deliver quickly to customers, but these business often struggle later on trying to sell things customers don't want to buy, or offering discounts to eliminate unwanted stock.Read more
- Develop yourself to outperform artificial intelligence and robotsTwenty years from now, anything you do today that is repetitive and routine will be replaced by machines and artificial intelligence. What soft-skills are you learning today that will help you succeed?Read more
- Developing individuals in your teamDeveloping the people that work with you and alongside you is not just about classroom training. It's about listening, coaching, supporting, mentoring and enabling people to be the most successful version of themselves that they can be.Read more
- Delegation and assigning work to othersLearn about delegating effectively which is a way that you can make life easier for yourself while also giving the people in your team an opportunity to contribute and demonstrate their capability.Read more
We know that managing projects is hard work, that’s why we’ve created Project Express.
We make it easy to build beautiful project plans and keep on track of tasks.
Join the community.
Get access to more tools and resources, ask us questions and track your progress.
Ask for help and guidance – either about professional development or growing a small business.